Call for speakers is open:
Foam Expo Europe is excited to announce that the call for papers for the 2019 edition has opened!
We are currently developing the conference agenda for Foam Expo Europe. We welcome your input into our research and invite you to submit your own talk proposals. Please also feel free to submit a form if you are keen to participate in a panel discussion or have any ideas for innovative session formats.
The 2019 conference will focus on topics including, but not limited to, the following:
- Industry trends such as:
- Sustainable and bio-based materials
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Costs and industry financial issues, such as economic forecasting and lower-price production oversees
- Regulatory impact on the industry, industry standards and government incentives
- Innovative technology/research ready for commercialisation
- Technical applications of foams: packaging, aerospace, construction, medical, sports and leisure industries, and any other novelty applications
- Material properties of foams including but not limited to: thermal, shock/sound absorption, lightweight, and anti-microbial applications in above-mentioned industries
· Bio-based/sustainable technologies
· Material evaluation of different rigid and flexible foam material offerings and innovations including: PE, EVA, EPS, POE, PU, EPP, ceramic, metallic, spray foam, hybrids, composites, nanomaterials, etc.
· Strategies for eliminating hazardous materials
· Reviewing challenges and innovations in additives/resins/adhesives for different end uses
- Process improvement, cost saving, innovation and best practices in foam moulding and fabrication
- Testing and quality analysis
How to apply to speak:
If you would like to submit an abstract you can do so using our online form below. The deadline for proposals is Monday 4 March 2019 and we will endeavour to review all submissions within six to eight weeks.
To submit an abstract, please go through to the guidelines page.
Please note the following information:
- Speaking slots are allocated on merit and relevance to the topics on the agenda
- If selected, we do not charge you any fees to take up this opportunity
- Speaking slot timings will be finalised as the programme is completed, depending on the subject matter to be addressed. On average, speaking slots are approximately 15 minutes
- Please refer to the call for papers page on the website for the list of topics
- Commercial presentations – such as product, technology or company reviews – will not be accepted
Landesmesse Stuttgart GmbH
For event enquiries, email
[email protected] or
call +44 1273 916 300
Tuesday 10 September: 09:00 - 16:30 (Networking Drinks Reception: 16:30 - 18:00)
Wednesday 11 September: 09:00 - 17:00
Thursday 12 September: 09:00 - 15:00