We are currently developing the conference agenda for Foam Expo Europe and welcome your input into our research, as well as inviting you to submit your own talk proposals. Please also feel free to submit a form if you are keen to participate in a panel discussion, or have any ideas for innovative session formats.
The 2018 conference will focus on topics including, but not limited to, the below:
- Industry trends such as:
- Sustainable and biobased materials
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Costs and industry financial issues, such as economic forecasting, lower priced production oversees
- Regulatory impact on the industry, industry standards and government incentives
- Innovative technology/research ready for commercialisation
- Technical applications of foams: automotive, packaging, aerospace, construction, medical, sports & leisure industries, and any other novelty applications
- Material properties of foams including but not limited to: thermal, shock/sound absorption, lightweight, and anti-microbial applications in above mentioned industries
- Biobased/sustainable technologies
- Material evaluation of different Rigid and flexible foam material offerings and innovations including: PE, EVA, EPS, POE, PU, EPP, ceramic, metallic, spray foam, hybrids, composites, nanomaterials, etc.
- Strategies for eliminating hazardous materials
- Reviewing challenges and innovations in additives/resins/adhesives for different end-uses
- Process improvement, cost saving, innovation, and best practice of foam moulding and fabrication
- Testing and Quality Analysis
how to apply to speak:
If you would like to submit an abstract you can do so using our online form below. The deadline for proposals is Monday 21st May 2018 and we will endeavour to review all submissions within 6-8 weeks.
Please ensure that you have read the submission guidelines.
Deutsche Messe AG
For event enquiries, email
[email protected] or
call +44 1273 916 300.
Tuesday 16 October 09:00hrs - 16:30hrs
Wednesday 17 October 09:00hrs - 16:30hrs
Thursday 18 October 09:00hrs - 15:00hrs