Completing the submission form
Please complete all fields within the form as accurately as possible. All fields are mandatory – you will not be able to submit an incomplete form.
- Submitter must supply full contact information including: name, job title, company name, email address and phone number. (Submissions are often made by PR firms, marketing managers and research assistants; hence we require this information in addition to the proposed speaker’s information)
- Presentation title – please be as clear and succinct as possible. Do not exceed 100 characters*
- Abstract – describe the session or presentation in no more than 750 characters*
- Three learning takeaways* – think carefully about what delegates will learn from your presentation. How will they benefit from what you plan to share?
- Speaker information – please supply full contact information for the speaker including: name, job title, company name, email address and phone number, and a brief professional biography* (450 characters max)
*Please note that if selected, the title, abstract, biography (and elements of the learning takeaways supplied) will be used in marketing materials for the event.
Top tips for a successful submission
These will help you compose the optimal abstracts for Foam Expo Europe:
- Avoid product/sales pitches – these will not be selected. Please limit details that are self-promoting and stick to technical, market forecasting or research-led content
- Would you want to hear your presentation? In other words, why is it important and can you tailor it so that it contains the maximum amount of information that is practical and useful for delegates, rather than content that is too general or too niche, thus limiting its impact
Papers / supporting information
If you are selected to present and are presenting very detailed or technical information, we encourage you to supply a paper (supporting information document) to complement your presentation. This will make it easier for you to stick to your allotted presentation time, and enable you to keep your slides simple and uncluttered. Delegates will know that they will be able to download your paper, along with the presentation, after the event.
If you do wish to supply a paper, you will be required to submit it approximately four weeks before the event, at the same time as your presentation file. There are no word-count restrictions on the paper, but please use your professional judgement as to how much information you really need to convey. Keep the information as user friendly and ‘digestible’ as possible.
Deadline for submissions
The deadline for submissions is Monday 4 March 2019. Submissions must be made via our online form.
If you are selected to speak at the event, you will be notified approximately six to eight weeks after the call for submissions deadline.
Fleur Jonker – Senior Conference Producer
contact Fleur: [email protected]
Europe: +44 1273 916 313 (United Kingdom)
Toll free: +1 855 436 8683 (USA)
Landesmesse Stuttgart GmbH
For event enquiries, email
[email protected] or
call +44 1273 916 300
Tuesday 10 September: 09:00 - 16:30 (Networking Drinks Reception: 16:30 - 18:00)
Wednesday 11 September: 09:00 - 17:00
Thursday 12 September: 09:00 - 15:00