WHITEPAPER: Rising Above Challenges In The Global Foam Market
The global foam industry is facing new legislation, changing regulations and shifting consumer appetite, all of which are factors contributing to a major upheaval. As the industry expands and evolves, it must overcome hurdles to pursue sustainable growth and greater innovation.
This latest whitepaper explores the main issues affecting the foam industry and provides an in-depth insight into:
- Challenges facing both foam suppliers and end users
- Ensuring quality throughout the lifespan of a foam product
- Rising demand for foam products that adhere to environmental requirements
- Issues associated with costs and heightened competition in the foam industry
- Views from key industry players
Learn more about foam industry developments at the launch of Foam Expo Europe (16-18 October 2018) in Hannover, Germany. The free-to-attend trade fair will bring together the entire foam supply chain including raw materials, equipment and product manufacturers, service providers and the latest foam products and applications for key industries such as; automotive, aerospace, construction, medical, packaging and sports & leisure.
Click here to download the free whitepaper.