What impact is Covid-19 having on the worldwide foam sector and supply chains?
With the world forced to adjust to a new reality, the experts at Foam Expo North American (Foam Expo Europe’s sister show) have been exploring the impact of Covid-19 on the worldwide foam sector, and supply chains. This exclusive special report, created in partnership with Foam Expo North America’s co-located event Adhesives & Bonding Expo, is now available as a downloadable PDF document.
Hundreds of senior foam, adhesive, and bonding industry professionals and stakeholders contributed data and information, including end-users and OEMS, foam and adhesives manufacturers, converters and fabricators, raw material and chemical suppliers, located in Europe, North America, and the Rest of the World.
Download the report without delay to discover:
- How organisations are pivoting their manufacturing activities to stay operational
- The impact of Covid-19 on existing investment strategies, and how they’ll impact 2021 decisions
- How production lines have been adapted to fulfil new business requirements
- The number of foam sector businesses likely to require financial assistance in the next 12 months
- Business priorities and activities: then, now and the future ahead
- Sector-by-sector business continuity challenges identified and ranked
Measuring the Impact of Covid-19 on the Foam and Adhesives & Bonding Industries, which features exclusive industry data plus commentary and analysis from the Foam Expo editorial team, benchmarks the status of the foam, adhesive and bonding supply chains as of mid-May 2020. It will take you on a journey from before the outbreak of the global pandemic, the current status of our industry, whilst looking ahead at likely recovery strategies and future business opportunities.
Download your copy without delay.